Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Things

Its a bit of a dreary day here in Houston. We haven't had much sunshine and I'm ready for Spring. Luckily, Pinterest must have known I needed a pick-me-up, because I found many treasures there today. These random images make me smile!
  Love these two wonderful bedrooms! 
 My favorite find is the jewelry of Elsa Mora. I saw the one of a kind pendants above and fell in love. I linked over to the jewelers websites and found the image below. A Frida Kahlo inspired necklace made of paper. This makes me so happy, I could cry!!!

 This would make a great wall treatment, inside a home. Love the colors.
My favorite silhouette, right now! I would like to wear a dress like this everyday:)
Images can be found on my Pinterest page.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

5 comments:

Erin said...

Are those terracotta pot pendants in the second image? That's what I'm seeing, but I can't for the life of me figure that out... isn't Oh Joy's nursery darling?
holtwoodhipster.blogspot.com

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Erin
I don't believe the light fixtures are pots. They look like wood construction and yes, the nursery is from Oh Joy!

Jessica {The Aestate} said...

Nice finds! I love the idea for kids room organization in the first pic.

Leather Armchair said...

hey carolina..!

what light fixtures are you talking about..?

Carolina Eclectic said...

L.A: The light fixtures in the second photo from the top.