Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Children's Books for Grown-ups to Love

 When I became a mom, I was reintroduced to the world of children's books. When I became a homeschooling mom I was enveloped in it! Most of my reading time is spent on books for kids in one way or another. So, I love when I run across books that are beautiful or entertaining enough for adults, too. All you parents know what I'm talking about.
 I found these delightful books from Planeta Tangerina. This cool publisher is located in Portugal. The books are in Portuguese, but the illustrations are so fabulous, I would love to own a few just to admire. Maybe, it would be an opportunity to pick up some Portuguese, too!




 Check out Planeta Tangerina's blog for fun, daily musings. Love it!

3 comments:

Sidney Ann said...

I'm obsessed with children's books too, and I don't even have kids. My favorite is Goodnight Moon. :) Thanks for the tip.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Sidney Ann, I'm so glad you said that. More people should check out children's books. There are some real gems out there.

Tehmina said...

sure I am going to check out Planeta Tangerina'blog for more information. I love reading bed time stories to my grand children.