Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Things


Hello all! I'm so glad to be back, I've been sick for over two weeks and I'm fed up with it!! Of course, the bug hit Liam and Mark, too. Overall, it hasn't been much fun around my little home. Luckily, I've discovered a few things that have brought a smile to my face and I wanted to share them. They are not related in any way; I just enjoy them. 
First, these freshly colored pillows by Leah Duncan. I can picture many rooms where these pillows would fit right in. They are so lively!
Next, I've been pouring over Anthology Magazine. Its so beautiful! In the last year, I've become disillusioned with so many design mags, but this one gets it just right. What is it about being able to thumb through a beautiful periodical? Online photos just aren't the same.

Finally, (remember I said these things didn't relate to one another) I'm in love with this flash mob video! I admit a fan of the flash mob....even if it is overdone. This one is in a Mumbai train station and is too much fun. The music is addictive and fun everyone is having is contagious. Hope you enjoy it! 

1 comment:

Tanya from Dans le Townhouse said...

Glad you're feeling better! Those pillows are gorgeous - I love the vivid, bright colours.