Thursday, November 17, 2011

There Goes a Narwhal!

 Recently, I rediscovered "Rock Lobster" by the B-52's (it appeals to my ridiculous sense of humor). Anyway, one of my favorite parts is the lyric, "There goes a narwhal!" For the longest time I didn't even know what a narwhal was! Well, I was thumbing through an Anthropologie magazine, and what do I see? A narwhal Christmas ornament!! Ha ha, I must have one. I'm also loving the funny little guy below.
(P.S. If you've never heard "Rock Lobster" check it out. It will make you smile today)

4 comments:

wunderkammer said...

i love this narwhal. great idea thank you regards

sécia said...

So cute!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Niola said...

Very different, very nice, like it!

www.shopdfo.com said...

I love these ornaments!