Monday, September 26, 2011

Favorite Art: Beth Hoeckel

I believe art enriches our lives. I also believe surrounding ourselves with art changes the way we observe the world around us-a different perspective. By training your eye to see beauty and meaning in even in the simplest things, our environments change, simply because we perceive them differently. Having said that, I decided to post more art on this blog. Its a passion of mine and I want to share it. (P.S. my taste in art is as eclectic as my taste in interiors)
This is the work of Beth Hoeckel. Her work is somewhat new to me, but I was so excited about it, I had to post it!

 Hoeckel's work consists of collage, painting, photopraphy, etc. I love the vivid colors and amazing patterns.


 Love the ink on fabric. It feels so free-form. 

1 comment:

sécia said...

I love the little girl in red.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com