Monday, August 8, 2011

Sasha Hearts Paper

Hello patient readers! Summer time has been crazy around here, so I haven't been keeping in touch. I realize I've become like that guy you go out with a couple of times, have a great time, and then never hear from again. You're always left wondering, "What did I do?" But really, its not all of you, its me. I'm in a weird place, right now and all of that;)
I am happy to be back with the work of Sasha Prood. She is an illustrator and graphic designer, amongst other things. I spent quite a bit of time scrolling through her charming shop and portfolio and was especially smitten with her little owls!
Print has become one of my favorite art mediums recently, partially because I love the beautiful texture it creates: like in the picture above.

Gorgeous!
You gotta love it, right? Go to Sasha's site to see more. 
Also, I'll be back tomorrow with some great photos I took this morning. Its been so long since I put my camera to work, I can hardly wait to post the results...yay!

1 comment:

sécia said...

Very cool. Love the detail.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com