Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer DIY

Hello everyone. Long time no write! Life has been VERY crazy lately. Last week Liam started a summer camp, so I finally had time to organize our new place a little better and unpack more. This week, he is there again, and I am finally giving myself to do something fun and creative for a change. Like, for example getting back to blogging!
I spent this morning surfing the web and found this beautiful DIY on Lotta Jansdotter's site. I love her so much and I love the simple beauty of these painted cups. 
Go here for her instructions and material recommendations . This project is even simple enough for me! Bye for now; I promise not to be so slow in posting again. 

6 comments:

Leah Moss said...

good luck with the move and the adjustments. My girls are in camp this week too, and it has been a blessed little break. Their first camp, and after our first year of homeschooling, I think they're really enjoying it. Yes, and I am too!

Alison Duffy said...

Nice to see you back!

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

That's so cool.

My blog♥mfashionfreak

camdesign said...

I must do that DYI thank you for the info...
Have a great summer

Toñi Buendia said...

lovely blog!! nice, nice...kisses from Spain

Janine said...

Ahh, I love this super cute DIY project! I must try it! Thank you.
Also have enjoyed reading about the inspiring topics on your blog - keep up the refreshing work:) xJanine