Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spectrum Art Show in Sugarland


This is a little last minute, but I wanted to let you know about a great art show in Sugarland. 25 local artists will be showing their work, which ranges from sculpture to photography. I actually saw a sneak peek yesterday and found some pretty cool stuff. The event will be sponsored by a group called Amplify|Sugarland. Their goal is to "Strengthen a local culture of inspiration", by providing more opportunities for artists to show their work. So I hope many of you will support them:) The show will be tomorrow evening (Oct. 15) from 6-10pm.

2 comments:

Karena said...

I wish I could attend, just my thing!!

I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

heather said...

Hello,
The pencils are more than likely the work of Dalton Ghetti. He's been sculpting pencils since childhood classroom days. It's lovely to see his work featured here.
Thank you,

Heather Ryan