Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Curious Vignette

I finally did something I've wanted to do for quite a while. I started my own Flickr group! Its been on my mind for a long time, but I couldn't decide what the theme should be. Finally, this week it hit me, how about photos of unusual vignettes! As is often the case, I thought of this for myself first. I wanted a group for the many photos I take of "curious" moments. So I'm inviting all of you who like to preserve these types of configurations to check out my group and maybe join it! (Here)

6 comments:

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

So glad to see you blogging again, m'dear! Hope you are doing great! XOXO

Carolina Eclectic said...

Thanks, Paloma:)

MaraudingCat said...

I love the combination of funky modern with classic wood! Very tasteful blend. I also can't help but to notice the gorgeous trunk int he background---any tips on displaying special vintage luggage?

aneyefordetail said...

Hi: I just discovered your blog and am loving it! Have it bookmarked and I'll be back!

Kierstin Bridger said...

fun..guess when the store posted their no touching sign they really meant it!

giana said...

glad i bumped into this blog!!

xx
www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com