Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorite Portfolio: Blacksheep Architecture and Design

Hello all! I wanted to share two of my new obsessions. First, a very cool site called Houzz. Have you seen it? Its a blogger's dream come true. Basically, its a site where you can bookmark your favorite images, or post photos of your own work. Also, you can create your Idea books from all their images. Its so fabulous and inspiring!!

My second obsession is Blacksheep Interior and Architecture, found via Houzz. Their design is so crisp and creative. I had a hard time narrowing down the amount of photos I posted.

I'm developing my own ideabook. If any of you create one, let me know:)

6 comments:

Mary @ JPM Design said...

I too have recently become obsessed with Houzz. It has a way of sucking you in and spitting you out four hours later!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love Houzz. It's the best!

Sarah - La Jeune Marie said...

I love how urban, yet sophisticated these spaces look. Brilliant!

MichaelRvalue said...

Wow, I really like image #7. The artwork in on the wall is fantastic and a wonderful contrast to the smooth elegance of those light fixtures

Laura said...

I just found Houzz this week and am already a little obsessed. I cant wait to share my magazine cutouts and image findings with the world!
www.laurabielecki.com

chang said...

Your blog is really cool! I will wait when you finish. Thank you for interesting articles.
more templates easy to download