Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Favorite: Anna Maria Horner

Happy Friday! This week went by very quickly and I haven't had a chance to post very much. I didn't want to leave all of you hanging for the weekend, so I thought I would share a new favorite website. If you need to get a refill on spectacular color, hop on over to Anna Maria Horner's site. Its so fun! I love these pretty rugs, they are like a party for your floors:)


You can also buy beautiful fabrics, sewing patterns, and smaller pieces of fabrics. I love these for smaller projects or for projects w/out large budgets. Now, I'm going to imagine how I could use some of these for myself!
Have a great (and creative) weekend:)

7 comments:

Sarah - La Jeune Marie said...

What neat rugs! Thanks for posting this resource. Great inspiration.

Taylor said...

I am seconds away from purchasing a dress pattern by Anna and many yard of fabric- thanks for introducing me to her! The rugs are great- seems the thing to do for fabric designers to create rugs {i.e. Amy Butler}

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Love! Thanks for the heads up.

Courtney said...

Her fabrics are so much fun, and I absolutely love her blog. Not only is it chalk full of beautiful eye candy, but it's always filled with the sweetest stories and words.

Jackie said...

Beautiful Rugs, Carolina.
thank you for the link hint.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

So full of beauty and color and just joi de vivre!

Her name was Lola said...

After viewing that first image, there are two things I am craving: a gorgeous pop-of-color pedicure + some fabulous graphic-print carpet.

How fabulous!

Cheers.