Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Blogger's Dilemma

Hey, I'm finally back! Yesterday was a complicated day for this blogger. First, I couldn't post pictures. I'm pretty sure it was a Blogger problem, but I'm not certain. Second, when I was finally able to post photos, I couldn't find the sites I needed to link too! I sat looking through my computer for almost two hours, searching and searching! I finally gave up in disgust and thought, "I'm going to have to start over in the morning". So this morning, as I looked at the photos again, I couldn't bring myself to delete them. So here is the dilemma. I know its protocal to always give sources and links, but could y'all forgive me for not sharing these with you? I mean come on!

So, I'm throwing myself at the mercy of the blogosphere that I may be forgiven for posting these without credit.
I really racked my brain to remember where they came from. All I remember is that this is a restaurant in Hong Kong...it blows me away! Soooo gorgeous!


Well, I hope you enjoy these. If anyone has an idea of their source, please let me know. Now, on with your Thursday:)

9 comments:

nicolette said...

Have you checked interiordesign.net? I remember them featuring some works from Virgile Simon Bertrand, but not sure if it is this restaurant.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Pigtown-Design said...

Wow. I need to go to Hong Kong!

Renee Finberg said...

love the lucite chairs.
so sharp.

Urban Flea said...

No worries! You're absolved! I love the pops of color in the upholstery. Great post as always!

xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)

Emily said...

that one photo does say that photographer's name. shouldn't that count? why could keep such lovelies to themselves?

Cindy Lee Bergersen, Allied Member, ASID said...

Gorgeous pictures...you probably get a pass for apologizing in advance on line.I'm putting you on my blog roll. You have a great eye and I'd like others who visit me, to visit you too.

Erin said...

Completely forgiven and I totally understand when you lose the link to something you're dying to post!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for being so understanding:) I agree with Emily, there is a photographer's name on a photo, so that's good...right?
P.S. Nicolette, I haven't checked interiordesign.net. That is a great idea.

jorislagong said...

A beautiful furniture is better life for us which give the best way of living and have a good time for the family in order to live with a beautiful things and gatehered more interior design and painted by a good artist.