Thursday, August 13, 2009

Outdoor Living, Down Under

Bringing the outdoors, in. I love that phrase, because it conjures up wonderful images in my mind. Images like this Australian home. Having easier access to the nature seems like the only way to live!
This kitchen is KILLER! The lines and those stairs...ahhh!!
Now, I do have to admit that I'm not really sold on the red bath. In concept, its cool but I don't know. That color is kind of throwing me off. How do you guys feel about it?
Despite the bath, I still want this home! Check out more pictures here.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I'm not a big fan of the red bathroom either. blue tile would have been much nicer or maybe green.

Irene said...

Looking at the top photo, I see the red works with the entire concept of the home. It's unusual for a bathroom, but every skin type looks wonderful in red.

nicolette said...

A hint of red from the outside looks good, but the red bathroom doesn't do it for me either. I think it could switch to a lighter color.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Nluxe said...

yea, the red isn't working, maybe a richer/darker shade of red would have suited the bathroom well. I like the idea of a red bathroom, but there's something odd there, maybe the material or some other aspect is lacking.It could be better.