Monday, August 10, 2009

Green With Envy

Happy Monday, everyone! Mine was brightened by an early morning email from Joni. A quick glimpse into a fantastic home that makes me feel, oh so envious. Especially this kitchen! I can honestly say, this is the first time I've seen a kitchen so perfect for me, that I would not want to change a detail. I LOVE it! Sadly, some other lucky person will be enjoying it, since it recently sold. Whoever you are, if you are reading this; please don't change that kitchen!

The rest of the house's color scheme is beautiful too! I love the earthy neautrals with an occasional bright, bright color. So exciting:) Also, check out the black stained concrete floors. Ahhh, I'm so smitten.

This house is located behind one of our favorite family restaurants, so I have been admiring it's exterior for a couple of years now. Mark and I always said we would want a house that looks just like this, who knew I would feel the same way about the interior too!

13 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I think I may be green with envy too. Love it.

Zelda said...

very stylish little house , ... not so little in fact .

Paula Kathlyn said...

Love your blog!

Lavender and Lilies said...

I love that bathroom!

Stephanie said...

so lovely!

PS~Erin said...

I love that shade of green. I just got a sample from Sherwin Williams to test for possible table colors. I wish I had enough guts to go through with it, or even to do the whole kitchen. Great inspiration photo! And I love that little front courtyard to this house.

Waxy said...

Green with envy here as well!

Jamison Bedding said...

Wow! Those pics are great! Very modern and chic! very cool blog and very cool pics too!

Thanks!

Jamison Bedding
www.jamisonbedding.blogspot.com

Jamison Bedding said...

Wow! Great job! Those pics are great. really shows any house old or new can be modern! Love you blog!

-Jamison Bedding
www.jamisonbedding.blogspot.com

Lee said...

Wow, that's an amazing kitchen. I think I'd feel really happy preparing meals in a kitchen like that. Lovely house! Lee :)

nicolette said...

Really fabulous design, and use of space. The interior almost begs something more from the exterior.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

niartist said...

Love that kitchen. I was just thinking today about painting my kitchen cabinets green ... hmmmm. Thank you!

Pink Wallpaper said...

wow! what a fun kitchen! i hope you are doing well...best, shannon