Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its A Casamidy World

Lately I keep thinking about traveling. I'm not sure why I'm so preoccupied with vacationing this early in the summer, maybe because we are already topping 100 degrees! I think its going to be a long summer. My current goal is to travel to San Miguel de Allende, not that I think it will feel very cool; but I know it would be beautiful. Many of you may be familiar with the design company Casamidy, located in San Miguel. Their interiors and furniture are so striking and amazing. Well, I just found they own several properties both in Mexico and France that are available to rent. Anyone interested in sharing a place?



I can feel history and warmth jumping out from these photos! The architecture and furnishings are so beautiful. I love traveling to places that spark my creativity. I think my imagination could really soar here.

9 comments:

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

I just love them and San Miguel! So gorgeous. We visited in 2006 and are itching to go back.

Topsy Turvy said...

OMG - let's go! I love everything they do, and these houses look fabulous. Wait, can we go later in the year? You're close to 100, we're nearing that this week. I think I need to go somewhere cool right now.

–Lana

alice said...

Love them! These are beautiful... would love to visit them and see San Miguel in person!

La Maison Fou said...

I love the large santos figure and the reusage of architectural fragments,...just like my post today on this subject!
Leslie

Hill Country House Girl said...

You have posted about one of my most favorite places in the world.I love San Miguel and have admired Casamidy for years. The photos are beautiful and I absolutely adore that first headboard!!

Sweet Caroline said...

I think this is my favorite post you have done thus far...

Room design studio said...

wow ive never seen furniture this stunning!!!! this is beyond pretty!

nicolette said...

Is the second picture in a different setting than the other pictures? The golden theme is very well executed. Lots of people seem to think gold wouldn't work, or they try to feature the golden color in a white setting. In fact, cream color, or lighter shades of gold actually fits it better.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Nicolette
I believe both pictures are in the same setting. It looks like the wall color changes a little.