Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why DVR, Why?!



I couldn't believe my DVR shut off right before this performance! With some searching I
found the clip online. I have to say, I don't agree w/ every choice Adam makes, but this
performance was killer!! It could be that I feel that way, because of how much I have always
loved this song. Adam hasn't been my favoritecontestant, but I admit that he will be TOUGH to beat.
(For all you AI watchers, I love Allison, I feel she's like my alter ego. She always picks songs,
I would have picked...if I could sing like her;) Matt, I find him very exciting and cool,
and Danny, maybe one of the most wonderful voices I have ever heard!)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You have no idea how happy this made me! I've missed the last 3 weeks of TV because of packing and moving, so this was so awesome to watch. WOWWWW He is so so talented and I had goosebumps during that performance. The other contestants should be very scared :)

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Courtney! I wondered how you were going to survive w/out being able to watch AI!
I think you are right about the other contestants. I think everyone else is fighting for 2nd place, now.

Caroline said...

Ah Me love! I was just showing my hubby. We miss American Tv way too much. I tried to youtube american idol a while ago but no luck. Maybe I should give it a try again :) Great posting....Hope everything is good. Take care :)