Friday, March 13, 2009

The First Couple of Cool.

Sixx Design is a favorite among bloggers, and w/ good reason. Their style is daring (how many other designers would think of including photos of Tupac?) and fantastic. Personally, I'm intrigued by their gutsy approach of taking run-down spaces and turning them into design gems, while working together no-less! I love my husband to death, but I'm not sure we could collaborate on this scale.



In April, Sixx Design is releasing a book called Downtown Chic. It will be a great source of inspiration from a couple who are a wealth of information.

8 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I just found your blog...so cool. I enjoyed my vist. Thanks

david john said...

just stumbled upon your blog too.

all the best!
david

http://youhavebeenheresometime.blogspot.com/

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi David and Room Service!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting:)

Renee Finberg said...

love the title and the kitchen !

have a lovely weekend

purple area said...

So much great inspiration, loved these images!

Hill Country House Girl said...

I want that kitchen right now, and I LOVE the bedroom in all orange with those babies above the bed!! Very cool - I will be ordering the book!! Thanks for exposing me to more great design!

Tsetso Dobrev said...

I really like the one with 2Pac...and i believe that any place can be beautiful, no mater whats the style

mariellemacville said...

What a great blog! So many new things to draw inspiration from. LOVE LOVE the orange bedroom.