Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Fun House

From a Mad Tea Party to the Fun house. You all know how much I love eccentrics,
but lately I seem to be obsessed with them. Maybe, it has to do with how crazy my life is lately.
From the moment I laid my eyes on these photos, I felt a tug at my heart. What a great place!
This is the shop of T.C. Donebedian of San Francisco. His 1st Dibs site is a source of many unusual
objects but I think my favorite pieces are the
tail light lamps.




Could anyone feel stressed in a place like this? Although, its so much more extravagant than I would
naturally choose, I love the curious objects and eye candy.

8 comments:

LexyB said...

Oh I LOVE it. There are so many delightful details.

Jacquelyn Sharbrough Antiques and Design said...

Wow! Fantastic Photos!
It was great to see you last night. You looked beautiful!
Jackie

Carolina Eclectic said...

Jackie, you are too kind! It was so nice seeing you on Thurs. and I hope to see you Sunday.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Lexy: I'm glad to see you enjoy this place as much as I do:)

Freshly Found said...

This is Loverly! The Drum chair is great and I agree, those tail lights are something else!

TheDecoDetective said...

This is a shop? It's set up very intelligently; looks like someone's high-end home!

Your House and Life said...

Oh how fantastic!!

leads said...

Hi Dear
how r u?
Your blog gave me very nice information. i like it,so keep it up.New York Construction Leads