Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, The Other Carolina!!

I say this jokingly of course. This article is about Carolina Herrera Jr...pas moi.
This apartment is so wonderful with all of its beautiful color and pattern.
Funny enough, I think my favorite part is the found blackboard,
Carolina uses to collect photos and notes.



Those of you who read regularly, know I'm not big on too many patterns,
but I am fascinated with this bedroom!
What don't I like about this article? Now I feel like the frumpiest Carolina around:(

6 comments:

chelsea said...

So lovely.

Renee Finberg said...

don't go there........
frumpy ?
i am feeling like a total fat blow fish after the holidays.

i wouldn't mind being herrera jr !

i like that patterned bedroom too. very much.

you have been posting like crazy lately, hmmm ?

xx

vicki archer said...

Fantastic rooms and we could all feel frumpy after looking at that gorgeous bedroom, xv.

Joslyn said...

i'm with you. typically i'm pretty minimal, but i always swoon over her spaces!

Lauren said...

really pretty.. love her lantern

{this is glamorous} said...

Always loved this place -- it has so much character, especially the chalkboard and wonderful red and turquoise bedroom.