Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its My Birthday!!

Yes, finally 21!!...Give or take 12yrs. I'm getting to the age where I should be a "mature" person. But, I'm not certain that I am yet. Hmmm.
Well, I decided to make a birthday registry for myself. One that can be found in a place called Fantasy Land. Only there would anyone buy me these gifts. Well, while in Fantasy Land I decided my house could use a makeover. These items would be just right. Like the cast concrete light fixtures, how wonderful. The Marimekko wall hanging and the Chair Couture dining chairs add some great color to the dark dining table. Finally, I love the collection of nose casts. For a girl who has always been self-conscious of her nose. My nose is still better looking than these.
So now that my fantasy house is looking so good, I hope all of you come to the party:)

14 comments:

TheDecoDetective said...

Happy 21th. birthday=D I hope you get the Chair Couture dining chairs!
Have a lovely day!
Trudi

SOUL PRETTY said...

Happy BDay...I hope you are as happy as those green and blue chairs make me...

erika said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dearest blogger,
happy birthday to you!

take the day off and treat yourself right!!

(love your picks)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Hi Carolina,

Just found your blog. Wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays. If I was in fantasy land with you I would totally gift you those fab dining room chairs. All of wish list items.

Enjoy your day!

-Camila

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Happy Birthdy my dear! I hope it's very merry one. xoxo -Sarah

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is a golden one and fun... Don't forget to eat lots of cake and some ice cream too! I love, love birthdays!

My favorite gift for you are the chairs!

Make a wish my friend...

Joslyn said...

happy, happy birthday friend. hope you had a splendid day!
xo

The Lil Bee said...

Ha! I celebrate the anniversary of past birthdays, as well. Makes it that much more fun, doesn't it??

Hope you had a great day:)

Carolina Eclectic said...

Thank you, thank you!! I've been basking in all the love. Sorry for the late response, as a b-day surprise; I came home to no internet service. Luckily, I'm up and running again.

Topsy Turvy said...

I love your fantasy birthday registry! Sorry I missed the party, but I hope you had a nice birthday and got everything on your list.

-Lana

caroline : my pocket said...

Happy belated birthday Carolina! Hope you had a lovely one :) Much love and best wishes xx

chelsea said...

Happy birthday! I actually did register at Crate and Barrel for my 30th b-day last year. I got some nice stuff for my kitchen:)

Emily Johnston | EJ Interiors said...

Happy late bday! Hope it was a great one!

{this is glamorous} said...

Happy, happy {belated} birthday, Carolina! Hope it was everything you wished it to be.

xo