Monday, June 2, 2008

My Dream House This Week: A Vision in White.

I apologize for being late with my Monday "Dream Home", I had unexpected guests and didn't have time to get to it sooner. I realize I didn't post one last week either, so here it is. A dreamy house that is all arrayed in white, just like a beautiful cloud. Maybe it seems like a dream, because I don't know how to I would maintain an all white home.




This is the amazing home of London designer Anna Parker, found via Living Etc.


6 comments:

diana @ please sir said...

What a dream house - love the stairs!

Carolina Eclectic said...

The stairs are beautiful, aren't they? They look like they are out of a movie set.

SimplyGrove said...

Every room makes me so happy!!!

Apt. #34 said...

Oohh, I love all white! I'm having desk lust over that office space :)

Carolina Eclectic said...

SG; I agree, it is a happy place.

Apt.34: I think the office may be my favorite room. Its fantastic!

pinkstilettos said...

Oh this house is gorgeous! I love just white! You have a great blog! I found you on Material Girls blog.