Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Creative Displays.

From Flickr: 1. Headboard 2. Small bath 3. Top of dresser.
Hello friends! Here is a collection of inspiring images. Keeping with the weeks' theme, they show very creative styling and displays. Hope you enjoy!

One of my favorite rooms from Jay Jeffers. I get very excited about his wonderful color combinations. Its kind of a vintage chic.
Check out some great interview with Jeffers at All the Best.
Jay Jeffers (Below)
Here are a couple of store displays. I think most of my favorite displays are found in stores, because they don't have emotional attachment. They are much more free spirited.
Above: Saffron and Genevieve. Below: I lost track of where I found these. If anyone knows, please let me know.

6 comments:

{this is glamorous} said...

Great collection -- love the first image -- it's so whimsical and fun.

Pink Wallpaper said...

love those!! especially the one w/ the locker baskets!

SOUL PRETTY said...

Are those brown paper bags on the wall...very, very, very...1900's old school...

diana @ please sir said...

These are so neat - I have the same locker set - only really, really big. Loved seeing it here!

coco+kelley said...

aww... i love the bedroom with the 'lover' on the wall. so very cool! now i'll have to be on the hunt for some vintage letters so i can do this in my own bedroom!

MABELLE said...

What an absolutely beautiful post!! I haven't seen any of these photos and I LOVE them! Thanks for the inspiration :)