Friday, February 1, 2008

One More Thing!


Psapp-Hi

Here is some music, I've been listening to constantly. This reminds me, I've been considering adding a music play list to my blog, but I wonder if it really is a good idea. I mean, I love music...but does everyone want to hear what I like? Sometimes, I go to blogs with music, and my first thought is " I don't want to hear that!" If you have a strong opinion on this, let me know...or even if all you have is an inclination.

Have a nice weekend!

7 comments:

beachgrl said...

I love to listen to music, but not when I want to read my blogs. You might want to take a look at the post at beachbungalow8.
I am sure we are all the same readers at the design blogs.
http://beachbungalow8.blogspot.com/2008/01/turn-that-racket-down.html

j said...

No, I don't like music to be on unless I put it on.

I'm often listening to my own music, anyway

IreneV said...

I don't like it on blogs either. Beacuse often you open a post to leave a comment and then the music stops. When you go back to the mainpage, the music starts again from the beginning.....very annoying.

Kind regards, Irene

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi everyone!
You guys have given me some great feedback. I'm thinking that if I do add music, it might be just a list. That way you can listen if you want, or not.

Thanks

j said...

A list would be great. I do like to check out music redcommendations.

J's Crew said...

Add it, people can always put it on pause or turn down the volume. But if you don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers, just put notes on the bottom of each entry saying:currently listening to...

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hey there are two J's now! One is for music and one is against...this is confusing :)

I will admit, I haven't completely made up my mind about this issue, so we'll see.

P.S. J's crew, I loved your music selection!