Monday, February 18, 2008

My Dream Home...this week.

Okay, I know I am not the only one who does this. Every week, as I am searching the internet; I find photos that strikes me as "my dream home!" I decide that whenever I build my own home, it will look just like the photos. Of course, the very next week I find another set of photos, and I think "Oh this is my dream home!"...etc. So, I decided that I will begin to post every "dream home" as I run across them.



This week's dream home is a beautiful modern space designed by Ara Design Studio. I love the serene atmosphere, and the very restrained decor. I also love the wood floors and built in cabinet.

4 comments:

Soul Pretty Home said...

I heart the idea...I find perfect spaces for my imaginary home everyday too....

Carolina Eclectic said...

I know, I could probably post a dream home everyday, but I think I will keep it down to once a week :)

Freshly Found said...

Hi Carolina! I have given you a "You Make My Day Award" on my blog today. Pop over and have a look! Denise

j u s t i m a g i n e said...

ooooooooooooh yesss..this is definitely my new dream home. Another struggle I deal with is whether I would paint my walls a crisp white white or a delicious warm white........after seeing these photos - today my choice is white white. Thanks for sharing !!