Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogs I Love: My Polaroid Blog

Hi everyone, I'm posting light today, because I have a migraine. Staring at a computer right now feels like daggers in my eyes...maybe that's a little far-fetched, but you know what I mean. Despite that I thought I would share a visual treat for everyone else. I love a blog I just found called My Polaroid Blog. All I know about it, is that its written by a girl named Jen from California, and its very cute.



This blog makes me think of sunny summer days. Jen has a great way of capturing simple details. I've become infatuated with Polaroid photos...maybe I need a Polaroid camera too.
I've decided to share other intriguing blogs, as I find them, so keep an eye out for that. In the mean time, I am going to give my eyes a rest.



4 comments:

Me, Myself & I said...

What a cool idea. I love the shoes.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi MMI, aren't the shoes truly fab!

jen said...

thank you so much for that, carolina.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Jen! I'm so glad you found my blog, even though I failed miserably at contacting you. Great Work.