Friday, February 1, 2008

Phorm Interiors

Before the weekend begins, I want to show the work of Australian designers Ian Wrightson and Steven Stewart of Phorm Interiors. I first discovered their blog Phorm Design Life and was fascinated with their work. We have exchanged a couple of emails, and can say they are very gracious, besides being talented.

I would love to spend an afternoon at this colorful cafe.



Anyone who knows me can probably guess why I am so attracted to this home...texture and juxtaposition of objects. Great job guys!

8 comments:

nunu pepe' said...

Very nice Carolina, I love the unusual pieces!!
ps: Move going well I leave on the 21st Feb aaaaaarrrrrhhh! So exciting feels like a new lease on life. :)
Also I like the idea of listening to music while you look through the blog, alot of design sites have it and I enjoy the ambience it creates.

Patricia Gray said...

Very Talented...I love their work!

Carolina Eclectic said...

NP: Thanks for your opinions on the pictures and the music. I an anxiously awaiting to hear more about your whole new life in Australia!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Patricia
I love Phorm's work too.

Sheri said...

Thanks for bringing this blog to my attention. I love the look of that restaurant!

Barbara Jacksier said...

Hi I dropped by from Joni's blog. It's been fun reading about your "summit" from all 4 perspectives. I wonder what the man looking on WAS thinking???

Now that I've discovered you, I'll be back.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Barbara. I don't know what the man was thinking...maybe that we were crazy. Whatever it was, he was not ashamed of eaves dropping.
Thanks for reading!

Jennifer Ramos said...

LOVE them , they are so talented. The pieces are very interesting and unusual, which i really like.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com