Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogs I Love: The Blog is Found.

I am moving the "Blogs I Love" feature to Fridays, so it can serve as a little bit of weekend reading. I should also say that, although I call it Blogs I love, it should be called, "New blogs I love, because obviously; I also love all the blogs I include on my blog link. This week's blog is called "The Blog is Found". It is a photo blog that shows the work of husband and wife photographers of The Image is Found. The blog includes very creative and fun wedding and children's portraits.
I loved the photos of their office. It has a great loft feel, with the exposed beams and open space. It also has a very bold color palette. I think this proves that art and photography don't have to be displayed on white walls only. Actually, I've always thought that color enhances art.



I included a few more of my favorite photos on my other site.
The Blog is Found is entertaining and charming. I must warn you, be prepared to spend a good deal of time, scrolling through their site!

6 comments:

Bayou Contessa said...

Carolina,
These are some really cool photographs and really cool rooms.
I have just received a you make my day award from topsy turvy.
This is such a wonderful idea. I love your outlook as well as your blog, which always inspires.
Julie

erika said...

LOVE IT!!!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Julie, you are so sweet! I'm so glad to see your comments. I think there is a misconception, that I made up the "Make my day" awards. Unfortunately, I didn't. I received it from Denise of Freshly Found. Its been going around, for a little while. I'm not exactly certain how the misconception started; although I wish I had invented it.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Erika!
Thanks :)

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Wowza, what a very beautiful office. That last image with the children is just beyond incredible.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Maryam: I know, its so much fun. Who wouldn't want to work at place like this.