Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas List

Here is my Christmas wish list. This a collection of items I found in my internet searches. As is customary for me, they range from high to low prices. Obviously, some of these items are a bit far-fetched for Christmas gifts, but hey, it can't hurt to ask right?Starting at the top left and working clockwise/ 1. Apothecary decanters-Three Potato Four. 2.Cable knit dress-Ruth Cross 3. Chair-And Beige4. Orange Ottoman-Oly Studio
1.Pendant light-And Beige 2.Vintage Chairs-Obsolete 3.Stone Mugs-Tortoise 4.Restored Phone-Three Potato Four.Below 1."Paint and Paper in Decoration"-David Oliver 2.Dress-Anthropologie 3.Red Bag-Kate Spade 4."The Beats"-Mike Evans 5."Pourer"-Rae Dunn

9 comments:

Freshly Found said...

Absolutely! It doesn't hurt to dream and ask!!! I hope some significant gift givers in your life take some inspiration!

Pink Wallpaper said...

i can't wait to check out some of the sites you listed...i love the chocolate high back wing chair! i love oly too but it bothers me that they only let one designer (usually store front) company get them at wholesale pricing per town...bummer b/c the stuff is amazing!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Wow! do you just love your wing chair? It is very beautiful. I was not aware of their pricing restrictions.

Freshly Found said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Have thoroughly enjoyed the French blog you recommended and some of the links too!

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi Denise
I'm glad you liked the links.

In(side) the Loop said...

Carolina - I hope Santa brings you ALL your wishes. They are well deserved :) Loving your recent posts!

arre said...

aaaaaahhh! i must have the orange ottoman by oly - but i don't see it on their web site... can you tell me its name (or some other helpful hint)?

Paloma said...

I love that pendant lamp. Is it really big? Circa Lighting has one just like that and I love it, but it's huge! I don't think it would work in my house.

Carolina Eclectic said...

Hi! I'm finally back. Thanks for your patience with me, while I was gone.
To answer a couple of questions...
Arre: (Cool name by the way) You should be able to click Oly, where I listed the ottoman and link right to it, but it is called the Jonathan Ottoman.
Paloma: The pendant measures 20.5"diameter by 28"H. Here is the link.
http://www.andbeige.com/lighting.html