Thursday, October 25, 2007

My New Blog!

My name is Carolina Saunders, and I am a decorator from Houston, TX. I am also a wife and mother of a 2 1/2 year old.

From day to day, I am inspired to collect images and thoughts that inspire me. I hope to use this blog as a fun way to do so.

Hopefully along the way I can inspire others to look at life in a more creative and artistic manner.

I love interior design, photography, art, architecture, and books. Whatever I am inspired by normally fall under the opposite ends of the the same time. I love sleek contemporary and dilapidated chic, spare minimalism and colorful bohemian exuberance.

Well, here goes nothin'....

For most recent post click HERE


In(side) the Loop said...

Hi Carolina!
I'm so glad you found me and vice versa. You will really enjoy having a place to record all the creative thoughts pouring through your head - at least I have. Best of luck and, of course, I will visit frequently. How fun! xxCourtney

Carolina Saunders said...

Thanks Courtney!

twenty twenty-one said...

thanks for checking out my blog - I look forward to seeing more of your postings!

Roxy Te said...

I'm the same way! Always at both ends of the extreme! Lately my favorite is rustic mixed with modern!